Today I am thankful for things coming to fruition after much planning and leg work:
1. My guest blog post is up at the Positivity Blog - this is a blog worth following, it is filled with fantastic daily reminders of how to live a life of gratitude and positive thinking. Check it out (and not just MY post, take a minute or two to read some of the regular posts - I promise it is worth your while. Subscribe to it, even!).
2. I was a guest on the Seattle-area radio show Chat With Women this morning. I was thankful that traffic was light and I made it to the station with time to spare (and time to go to the bathroom, even though I had to hunt down a code to get into the locked restroom!!). I'll have the 20 minute audio up on the Balanced Steps website by the end of the day.
3. I'm getting orders for my book from people who met me at the REF Turkey Trot Fun Runs in November.
4. Our Christmas gift making plan is working well - my husband and I figured out some good techniques and steps for the process last night.
5. My mother-in-law gets to meet her newest grandson this week - happy travels!
How about YOU? What are you thankful for today? Be sure to leave a comment!
Have a wonderful week!