- out to breakfast for bagels with Dad
- cookie baking with Mom
- playtime with friends
- presents morning, noon and night (it is best to pace yourself)
- cookies morning, noon and night (again, it is best to pace yourself)
- two helpings of Mom's homemade lasagna for dinner
- photo viewing time with Mom (after bedtime when Mr. Music was asleep!) to relive the highlights from the last two years
The requested birthday oatmeal chocolate chip cookie (one of about 6 dozen . . . some are tucked safely out of reach in the freezer for Sunday's game - Go Steelers!)
The birthday girl successfully extinguishes the flames from her toothpick birthday candles - a proud moment.
At the very end of a long, but lovely day. Bedtime, anyone?