Thursday, April 30, 2009

And the winner is . . .

*Drum roll . . . . *

#9 . . . Girl on Top, a fellow runner.

Here are some photos of the drawing so you can see that it was fair! Each entry got a number, I put the numbers in my yellow running hat and my husband took a break from his Wii game to do the honors of an unbiased number pull.

Girl, send me an email with your address and I get the deck right to you (I do my final Week 6 workout on Sunday, just in time to send you the cards on Monday)!

Thanks to the 11 folks who left a comment to be considered for the Sane Fitness card deck. I know some of you are interested in getting a set of these for yourself, so click on over to the Sane Fit site and take advantage of their Mother's Day special! If you are a local and want to see the cards, let me know before Monday and we can meet up.

Hopefully I'll have something similar to review and giveaway soon. Stay tuned . . . and happy running (and strength training)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my freaking gosh, I am so excited!!! I have never won anything on a blog! Yayyyyy!!! It feels awesome!