Friday, February 26, 2010

Where's She Been?

I've been away from my blog for a few weeks. So WHERE have I been? Here are a few clues . . .

Here's my son, doing what all 5 year old boys think they should do to retrieve the yummy goodness from the top of this tree when shaking it with all your might doesn't pan out.

Yes, this is REAL!

I DID manage to get my running shoes on for a sunny 2.25 mile run one afternoon.


You'll notice that my yellow running hat DOES go with me everywhere! I rarely run without it.
We took the kids (and my parents came along, too) to celebrate our 10th anniversary. Go ahead and post your guesses about where we were!

1 comment:

Marni Sumbal, MS, RD said...

Looks like somewhere warm....

Love your pillowcases! I remember making them when I was young.
keep enjoying the sunshine and happy anniversary!
-marn