Here we are - Monday!
First of all, if you didn't already know it, this week is the HUGE 5 Minutes for Mom Ultimate Blog Party. Check out the site for all the juicy details on how you can win prizes and visit other bloggers with GIVEAWAYS! It ends on the 27th, so be sure to see how you can take part in the festivities while the party is in full swing.
And now . . . the wonderful things that make my heart thankful as we get our week started:
1. My daughter is nearly potty-trained! We've ditched the diapers during the daytime (and even on outings!). Of course this new adventure for her also includes a regular post-potty report - and, yes, she describes size and amount for us. Ah, to be 2!
2. I was chosen to review the "sane fitness (tm) QuickStart Full Body Workout That Won't Drive You Crazy" workout card deck. I tested the first day of the program yesterday (and hubby even took pictures for documentation!). I DO feel empowered after just one day and look forward to the next few workouts so I can report back to you soon with my review.
3. Mr. Music's second ear infection of the winter is just about gone, which is appropriate since it is now spring! He still has fluid causing pressure and discomfort, but the infection is gone. Whew!
4. We attended an auction for Mr. Music's school on Saturday night and "won" some great prizes. We've been talking about attending some professional sports games in the Seattle area since we moved here 4 years ago - and have only managed to get to two professional hockey games. But now, thanks to our winning bid on the Sports Enthusiasts Package, this year will be fun-filled with a Mariner's game (baseball), a Storm game (basketball), and a Seahawks game (football). We'll also be taking a kayaking class!
5. We were sad when we had to cancel our trip to see my husband's family in February because everyone under our roof was sick, but my mother-in-law just got tickets to come see us over Easter. The kids won't know until JUST before we get her from the airport, but just the thought of a fun visit puts a smile on my face and I know my husband is looking forward to seeing his mom, too!
Have a great week, everyone. And get on over to that Blog Party!!!