Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday - Hanging in There (And swinging wildly!)

So, I mentioned the other day that I have some things developing for my book. Today one of those things came to life - hooray!

The Seattle Marathon will have my book, We Are Girls Who Love to Run (Somos Chicas y A Nosotras Nos Encanta Correr), available on their merchandise page!

So, it isn't there today . . . but it will be up soon. If you know anyone who is pondering participating in the race, let them know they can order my book through The Seattle Marathon, too! It will be available with 2 other children's book titles: Pellie Runs a Marathon and Coco Loves to Tri, both of which have been reviewed by Carol Goodrow on KidsRunning.com. Check them out and then order the trio to share with your favorite budding runners!

On the running front, I'm determined to get in a run this afternoon. With the chaos before our trip to CA, the adventures there and the chaos post-trip of getting the kids back on schedule, I haven't been running. AGH! And, that's not good with the Half coming up! So, after a bit of work while the kids play with friends, I'm lacing up those shoes and heading out. I'll probably leave the Garmin behind because I just want to go and enjoy being back on the road without worrying about what this lull in running has done to my speed.

I hope your week is going well. Happy running - and hooray - tomorrow's Friday!

3 comments:

E said...

That's great news! Enjoy your run later.

Marcy said...

I hear you on leaving Garmin behind. It's a nice break to ditch it from time to time :-)

Erin Leigh said...

That is fantastic news!!!