Last time I was focused on some trials, but today I'm feeling rather cheery (must be the sunshine instead of fog outside today!), so I'll celebrate some achievements (big and small!):
- Over 50 copies of my book, We Are Girls Who Love to Run were ordered yesterday by wholesalers across the country
- I'll have an article about our local quilt shop in a local newspaper next week (part of year-long weekly series to highlight the local businesses in our little town)
- I'm in the process of writing an article for our OTHER (and my favorite) local paper about a fellow writer (our graphic artist and an amazing illustrator) and his series of children's books about fly fishing that will go to press later this month or early September (the article, not his books - 2 of them are already out!)
- I fell asleep before 11 without taking melatonin and got up around 6:15 without trouble!
- Our master bath now has a fresh coat of warm yellow (what other color would you expect?!) paint, courtesy of my husband (though I DID take the kids to the park for distraction and DID roll half of 2 walls . . . and our son "helped" a bit, too)
- I'm already drinking water this morning. Increased hydration is one of my new goals.
- I have 4 of the 7 rows sewn together for my daughter's quilt (2 are quilted, 2 await my time on the machine!)
Hopefully since the last time I've done a Tuesday post, MizFit was able to finish her article in time for deadline . . . which reminds me that I need to send in my article today.
Nitmos might feel better knowing that today's early morning achievements aren't as grandiose as yesterday's, but I am on the right track: 30 minute stretching/strength training session and a start at blogging by 7:05. Somehow the kids are still sleeping (though now that I've mentioned it, they're bound to wake-up - Murphy's Law).
Have any exciting achievements to report from your daily grind? Have any new goals or trials that are on your plate? Any new knitting projects, Running Knitter?
Ah, and I hear Little Sister stirring now . . . have a great Tuesday!