So here we are back to Monday already. Whew!
Here's what I'm thankful for today:
1. Hours and hours and hours and hours of backyard and park play while the sun graces us with its energy and light (we're soaking it all in before the sun starts setting at 5PM!)
2. The return to our "normal" schedule with pre-school in full swing for Mr. Music and music class for Little Sister
3. A regular flow of orders for We Are Girls Who Love to Run with relatively little advertising (see this post to see how you can get YOUR own copy & have US send a copy to the school of your choice!)
4. The flexibility of my parents' schedules to help out seriously ill family members - and our close proximity that enables us to help out by watching their dogs/house/mail, etc. while they travel to be with family.
5. The magic of chapter books for young readers that have my son clamering for more and practicing his own phonics books so he can read them on his own one day in the not-so-distant future!
Have a wonderful week!