5. The smiles induced by a furry dog who decides to take a nap on a freshly-mopped floor (ie, still wet - the floor, not the dog)
4. Breathtaking pink and purple hued sunsets 5 nights in a row that make you forget the fog-filled mornings
3. Two kids to bed on time without complaints because they played hard all day (and didn't really nap).
2. The baby jogger/hill combo that provides a much needed mental and physical challenge and reminds me why I love running so
1. The calming of my mind when I came to the realization that I don't HAVE to run the Seattle Half Marathon this year - letting go of that goal for now will bring a balance back to my life that my family needs AND puts the fun back into running. I won't shelve it forever, just put it on hold until it can be a healthy part of my life balance instead of a stressful one. I bet my running frequency will even improve now. Funny how that works!
What are YOU thankful for today?