Tuesday, October 14, 2008

No Trials, Just Achievements

I'm happy to report that my 3 days of one-on-one time with my son were fantastic. And, they're finishing out just at the right time. As much fun as we've enjoyed together, we both miss the other half of our family and look forward to their return tomorrow afternoon! In fact, Mr. Music asked today if he could get together with Little Sister to play (nothing like setting up a formal play date with your sibling!). While Mr. Music was at school (or sleeping), I enjoyed time to myself, too.

Some of the things I was able to accomplish so far this week . . .

1. Not one, but TWO runs with super dog Albus.

2. Not one, but TWO sessions with the balance ball

3. I cleared out my computer cabinet - not just the space surrounding the monitor and keyboard, but the two shelves above the computer space, too. Rock on!

4. I cleaned out my half of the closet and already have the box of donations in the car to drop-off to the wonderful folks at Goodwill tomorrow

5. Three junk piles in the kitchen no longer exist

6. I FILLED the shredder AND the recycle bin

7. I washed the dog (who rolled in poop - oh, so lovely . . . now the shower needs cleaning, too)

8. I walked three children a mile to a park and a mile back to the house

9. My son and I finished The Mouse and the Motorcycle

10. We mailed a birthday gift 2 weeks in advance (instead of 2 weeks late!)

I told you this time would be cleansing, uplifting and energizing! I look forward to continuing to roll with this positive energy. What more can I knock out this month? What can YOU knock out this month?

Any achievements you'd like to celebrate?! Don't hold back - let me know by leaving a comment!

No comments: