Some of the things I was able to accomplish so far this week . . .
1. Not one, but TWO runs with super dog Albus.
2. Not one, but TWO sessions with the balance ball
3. I cleared out my computer cabinet - not just the space surrounding the monitor and keyboard, but the two shelves above the computer space, too. Rock on!
4. I cleaned out my half of the closet and already have the box of donations in the car to drop-off to the wonderful folks at Goodwill tomorrow
5. Three junk piles in the kitchen no longer exist
6. I FILLED the shredder AND the recycle bin
7. I washed the dog (who rolled in poop - oh, so lovely . . . now the shower needs cleaning, too)
8. I walked three children a mile to a park and a mile back to the house
9. My son and I finished The Mouse and the Motorcycle
10. We mailed a birthday gift 2 weeks in advance (instead of 2 weeks late!)
I told you this time would be cleansing, uplifting and energizing! I look forward to continuing to roll with this positive energy. What more can I knock out this month? What can YOU knock out this month?
Any achievements you'd like to celebrate?! Don't hold back - let me know by leaving a comment!