Yesterday I crossed more off my To Do list than I ever thought was possible. Today I'd love to keep the momentum from yesterday going, but for some reason I can't even figure out where to START. I guess that's half the battle for most things - the courage and drive to START a task. Once we make that initial first step, momentum &/or gravity take over and before we know it, we've FINISHED. I'm looking forward to finishing some things here before too long . . . if I can just get to that START line!
My pressing trials:
- finishing my daughter's quilt so I can clean up the sewing room
- developing a method for clearing the piles of junk out of our house (I'm hopeful that fewer junk piles to look at will also de-clutter my brain!)
- writing a few articles for guest blog posts and newspapers - I seem to have writer's block in the worst way
- developing a workout schedule and sticking with it. This girl needs to get out and RUN, no excuses (again, this will de-clutter my brain!)
- getting Mr. Music to get put together in the mornings so we can leave on-time (I'm reading the book Setting Limits with your Strong-Willed Child by Robert J. MacKenzie to help with this and many other scenarios we've been experiencing throughout Mr. Music's 4 years here on this planet - he IS a strong-willed little guy . . . and we love him . . . and we'd like him to enjoy a good long life . . . in harmony with those around him!!!)
My recent achievements:
- another good sized book order from our wholesaler
- I finished the book I'll review for you next
- I sent over 100 items to the consignment sale (will know within 30 days how successful it was - the wait is HARD!)
- making mini cupcakes with the kids after a rough day yesterday
Any recent trials or achievements you'd like to share?
Hope your week is going well! I'll probably add some links before the day is out, but the grocery store calls - we can't eat JUST mini cupcakes for dinner. :)