The rain has returned, but I'm still on cloud nine after a great weekend and won't let the grey skies pull me down.
I'm about to head out for a run with Albus, so this is quickie today. Today I'm thankful for:
1. the unconditional love and support of my dad.
2. the house-filling aroma of fresh-baked pumpkin bread made with pumpkin fresh from the patch.
3. one-on-one time with children.
4. the intermittent rain of the Seattle area - allowing me to get in a run while the rain takes a break
5. the physical challenge of a balance ball (yes, I finally got myself started with the 6 week plan in Bounce Your Body Beautiful that I mentioned so many weeks ago)
And, YOU, kind reader? Be sure to leave a note about one thing that makes you thankful today. Have a great week!